The online world is increasing exponentially, or so it seems, as roughly one thousand new websites come online every hour of the day.
No matter the size of your business niche, your competition is only going to increase with time. An attractive website won’t be as productive the future as it may have been in the past.
And if your website isn’t fully responsive it won’t be very productive at all, no matter how attractive it is.
When we say fully responsive, we mean flawlessly responsive. When you choose one of the best WordPress themes to build or remake a website you need to know how to find one that will get the job done.
With thousands of popular WordPress themes to choose from, finding the right one could take time. That is precisely why we’ve compiled this list of the top WordPress themes going into 2022. It’s designed to save you time and help you make the right choice.
BeTheme is the biggest WordPress and WooCommerce theme of them all with its more than 650 pre-built websites, tons of design aids and options in its 40+ core features, and its more than 240,000 customers.
A BeTheme-built website will be flawlessly responsive, SEO friendly, and super attractive as well.
- Be’s 650+ pre-built websites are responsive, customizable, and can be configured to address any website type, style, or niche
- The Live Builder is fast, it features an ergonomically-designed UI, and it has incredibly powerful page building capabilities that include live content editing, and autosave, update, and backup options
- The WooCommerce Builder features template-building tools, Single Product layouts, product wish lists, carts, and other customer-centric functions and elements
- Other tools include a Live Search function and Muffin and Header builders, plus BeTheme is Mobile-ready and Elementor-ready.
BeTheme is always kept up to date and offers free lifetime updates. Click on the banner to learn more about this powerful website-building tool.
As its name implies, Total is a complete WordPress theme that enables you to create stunning, fully responsive WordPress-powered websites with ease.
Totals’s 48,000+ users have easy access to the following:
- An extended version of the popular WPBakery page builder with more than 100 builder elements to use in creating layouts
- A new template library with 90+ quick-start section templates and 45+ quick import demos
- Live customizer settings to change colors, fonts, widths and other main settings plus a dynamic template function for creating custom layouts for post types, advanced page setting features, and more
- Local scroll, full screen rows and sliders for building impressive one page sites and landing pages
- Total is developer-friendly with a library of action hooks, custom code snippets, filters, and more
Click on the banner to learn more about everything Total can accomplish for you.
Avada has become the #1 bestselling popular theme of all time for several reasons, the main one being that it allows you to design and build anything that goes through your mind, build it the way you want it, and build it without writing a single line of code.
This website-building machine is built around three core pillars: Fusion Theme Options, Fusion Page Options, and Fusion Builder. What these three features offer will make you feel like the proverbial kid in the candy store.
A few examples –
- 40+ one-click importable demos and 50+ design elements with hundreds of options
- A Drag and Drop page builder
- $200 worth of tools and premium plugins
- A tried and tested responsive framework that adapts to every screen size
- WooCommerce design tools
Click on the banner to find out more about what Avada’s 450,000+ satisfied customers already know.
This ThemeForest best seller offers such an amazing multiplicity of website-building tools that it has been called the Swiss Army knife of WordPress Themes.
- For starters, TheGem theme features 400+ customizable creative pre-built one page and multipage websites and templates plus 300+ unique pre-made page sections, all insertable and combinable with just few clicks
- For professionals, TheGem theme offers extended set of customization tools allowing to achieve any imaginable design results in a very fast and easy way
- TheGem is fully compatible with and available for WPBakery and Elementor page builders and features extended WooCommerce site-building tools as well
- It offers very high performance, fast loading speed and includes premium plugins like WP Rocket and Revolution Slider – all in one package
TheGem is 5-star rated and trusted by 60,000 customers.
Uncode is a pixel-perfect creative theme that lets you create websites that exhibit the same characteristics that are embedded in the theme itself.
- It is an excellent choice for building WooCommerce, portfolio, magazine, and blog sites
- Key components include 450+ Wireframes section templates, a juiced-up Frontend Editor, and the WooCommerce Custom Builder
Uncode has enjoyed more than 90.000 sales to date.
The Woodmart WooCommerce multipurpose theme is an excellent choice for creating any type of corporate or business-related website.
With its unlimited customizations, Woodmart is the best-rated eCommerce theme on ThemeForest. Among its many site-building features you’ll find –
- 75+ pre-made websites, a library of 400+ high-quality templates, and multiple Product and Shop options
- A full drag and drop builder, an intuitive setup wizard, and full AJAX shop filters
Woodmart is performance and SEO optimized.
With Rey you can take your design efforts to the next level thanks to this theme’s powerful integrations into WooCommerce, Elementor, WordPress’s sophisticated engine itself.
Features include –
- Ajax navigation, filtering, search, and presentation capabilities
- Powerful Elementor extensions that provide unlimited flexibility
- Google and Adobe fonts integration
Rey is performance oriented, SEO and developer friendly, and (naturally) responsive.
You can build virtually any type of online shop when you have a ton of tools and design options to work with; exactly what XStore provides.
Features include –
- Full support for Elementor and WPBakery page builders, a Header builder, and a Single Product page builder
- Design aids include 500+ pre-built blocks, 100+ ready-to-customize shops, $500 worth of premium plugins, and a Live Ajax theme option
- Product options including product hovers and 360 degree product view
Impeka guarantees your website will be fast, optimized for SEO, and fully responsive.
Impeka is WooCommerce ready, and you don’t need any design or coding skills to work with it.
You get to choose among 3 popular page builders –
- WPBakery with 53+ handcrafted elements
- Elementor with 50+ handcrafted widgets
- Gutenberg with 10 handcrafted blocks
Impeka is ideal for beginners and full of potential for advanced users.
While Litho can be used to create virtually any type of website, it is especially suited for building portfolio, blog, eCommerce, and business niche sites.
Litho’s site-building features include –
- The Slider Revolution premium plugin
- Cool selections of home pages, templates, and creative design elements
- Fully compatible and built with Elementor, the world’s #1 page builder
Litho also gives your site fast loading speeds and healthy SEO results.
Existing cool WordPress themes number in the millions. Unless you have plenty of time to spare, you don’t want to get involved in searching for the best fit for your needs.
You don’t want to “take a chance” either.
The best approach is to leave it up to the experts to determine what the top WordPress themes are as we enter 2022. That is what we’ve done here. It may take some thought to find the best theme to fit your needs, but there’s not a bad or wrong choice in the bunch.