As you guide your clients through changes in the market and the most important purchase of their lifetime, including some fun, seasonal flair into your communications (Our August social media calendar is full of ideas!) is a great way to build goodwill and humanize your brand. This summer, help your sphere cool off with 10 wet and wild ideas for their backyard. You can incorporate these into your social media communications, or as an email touch. And, you may want to steal some of them for your own time off.
Keep Cool and Carry On
- Sprinkler: Tried and true for a reason, there’s no quicker way to beat the heat than switching on this summertime staple. Link up several to make an obstacle course.
- Squirt Guns: Stash a cache of squirt guns around the yard to ensure surprise water attacks all summer long.
- Water Balloons: Sibling versus sibling? Kids versus parents? Friends versus friends (or foes!)? No matter the matchup in water balloon warfare, the end result is everyone gets soaked!
- Above-Ground Pool: From kiddie pools to stock tanks to larger versions with filters, above-ground pools create a backyard oasis with minimal commitment.
- In-Ground Pool: Yearning for year-round swimming and total privacy? Might be time to take the big dip of installing an in-ground pool.
- Slip ’N Slide: Old school meets new cool. Stick with the original, or try revamped styles with fresh prints, inflatable walls, and multiple racing lanes.
- Massive Rental Slide: Transform your backyard into a waterpark for a day by splashing out on a giant inflatable waterslide. (Call your local bounce house rental company.)
- Baby Splash Pads: Let the littlest of littles cool down safely with a squishy pad that hooks up to a hose and releases a gentle spray of water to play in.
- Backyard Dunk Tank: Take turns being the dunker and the dunked to ensure everyone gets a chance to get wet and get revenge.
- Sprinkler Car Wash: Hook up sprinklers to create a DIY car wash for kids to suds up their bikes, trikes, and toy cares – and maybe your own car ride will get clean too.
This article originally appeared in the summer edition of the personally-branded magazine, available now in Designs. If you are a Keller Williams agent and would like to create your own personalized magazine, check it out in Designs today!