If you’ve ever received a handwritten letter, you know how exciting it can be to open an unexpected and positive piece of mail. Sharing greetings with your clients and vendors can help your audience feel all the more connected to you, allowing you to build loyalty and spread goodwill with just one simple gesture. Whether with an actual letter or through a digital alternative, the holiday season is the perfect time to send a note to the people you want to work with.
Get started with these simple templates and then maximize your impact by personalizing your note. Keller Williams agents can leverage Designs to create beautiful digital graphics or printables!
Related reading: 15 Ways to Reconnect With Your Sphere During the Holidays
15 Holiday Greeting Templates
- General Holiday Greeting – Wishing you happy holidays and a joyous new year! This season I wanted to express my gratitude, especially for you. Thank you for allowing me to be your trusted [friend/coworker/Realtor]. Sending warmest wishes for your holiday and for the start of a wonderful 2022!
- Sending a Gift To Your Client – Happy holidays! May your home be filled with happiness and love this season! Please enjoy this small token of appreciation from my home to yours.
- After Receiving a Gift From Your Client – Thank you so much for the [gorgeous/delicious/delightful] gift! It’s been such a pleasure to work with you this year. Please reach out to me if there is anything I can do for you in 2022 or beyond.
- To Highlight a Partner Vendor – I hope all is merry and bright at the [Client last name] home this season! I wanted to make you aware of the exciting deals available from some of my favorite people to work with. [Include details of holiday special]
- Greeting a Single Homeowner – May this new year bring new adventures! And whether they keep you here or take you elsewhere, please come to us for all your home needs. We’re happy to be your Keller Williams family and our door is always open!
- Greeting a Young Couple – To Mrs./Mr. and Mrs./Mr. – Happy holidays to two sweet turtledoves! Wishing you and yours a lovely season as you start to build the nest together.
- Greeting a Family with Children – We at Keller Williams hope your home is positively brimming with happiness this season. We’re so glad to have played a part in the [Client last name] family story this year. As the family gets comfortable, please let us know if there’s anything we can do to make things cozier!
- Greeting a First-Time Buyer – Finally ho-ho-home! I hope your new place is treating you well this season. Thank you for allowing me to help you find your first home, and please do not hesitate to call me when you’re ready to upgrade.
- After Landing a Listing – Tis the season to bring your family and friends close … Maybe even closer than you think! My name is [Agent Name] and your neighbor and I are currently working on selling their home. If you have a friend or family member you’d like to keep close year-round, let’s talk! [Agent Phone Number]
- To Follow Up After a Call or Conversation – Thank you for taking the time to chat the other day. I would love to work with you to help make your 2022 goals a realty reality! While you’re making your New Year’s plans, please keep me in mind, and let me know if there’s anything I can do for you.
- Holiday Outreach for Warm Weather Areas – We may not be expecting a white winter here in [Location] but you can always expect amazing service from a Keller Williams agent. Whether you’re ready to buy or sell, you can count on us to deliver a world-class experience! When you call us, there’s a 100% chance of masterful expertise.
- Cold Weather Outreach – Winter weather making you want to head south? Partnering with a Keller Williams agent like me will allow you to get out of the cold and into a new home before you can shiver! Let’s talk. [Agent Phone Number]
- When You Helped Them Buy a Home – New year, new home! Congratulations on closing on your new property. I’m so happy to have been able to help you in your home-buying journey. Here’s to new beginnings in 2022!
- When You Helped Them Sell a Home – Out with the old and in with the new! Let’s celebrate putting a wrap on your old home. Now, onto bigger and better things!
- Celebrating a Vendor Partnership – I couldn’t ask for a better gift than a partnership like ours! Thank you for being a pleasure to work with and offering our clients amazing service. Here’s to a prosperous 2022!