As the internet becomes more and more relevant for brand engagement, it’s important to stay ahead of the game with your social media for brand exposure and loyalty. We make it simple by preparing designs and prompts for you to use each day of the month. Be sure to check out our May social-media ideas to capture your audience in new and creative ways.
See what designs we have in store for you this month, covering holidays from Mother’s Day to Memorial Day. These graphics are sure to leave an impression on your following. Take a look here!
- May 1 – It’s Mental Health Awareness Month! Post about the value of taking control of your health by practicing self-care today and every day using a Mental Health Awareness graphic from Designs. 💆💪Share with your audience what mental health means to you!
- May 2 – Update your audience on a goal you made this year that you’ve been working on, or set a whole new goal for May! Encourage others to share their goals as well.
- May 3 – Happy Eid Al Fitr! Celebrate the Ramadan festival of feasting, family, and friends with a holiday graphic!
- May 4 – Looking to drum up some leads? Update people who hope to scope out the neighborhood with a Local Expert graphic.
- May 5 – ¡Feliz Cinco De Mayo! Celebrate Mexican heritage with a post. Use a holiday graphic to get started.
- May 6 – Creativity is in the air! Highlight some local art centers that are hosting classes your followers can join this spring. 🎨
- May 7 – What better way to start the weekend than by supporting local farmers and artists at a nearby farmers market? Grab some local-grown goods and post a plug to your story.
- May 8 – Today is a day for celebrating mothers and caretakers of all kinds. Wish your followers a happy Mother’s Day with a holiday graphic! 🌷
- May 9 – Mondays can be rough. Get your followers motivated for the week by using your Stories to post about tried-and-true organization tips for your home and office spaces.
- May 10 – The housing market is always shifting. Help your followers see the changes in the market in your area with a Market Update graphic.
- May 11 – Show off your green thumb during all the sunshine and spring weather! Highlight a local garden center to help your followers find their new favorite flora. 🌻🌱🌸
- May 12 – Real estate is all about location, location, location. Show your following the best neighborhoods the area has to offer with a Neighborhood Snap graphic from Designs. 🏘
- May 13 – At the end of a long week, it’s nice to wind down with an activity like meditation to recenter your energy. Post a story with stress relief tips or examples of activities you find helpful to unwind.
- May 14 – Help your audience get to know the area. Show off a local zoo or aquarium where they can head this weekend.
- May 15 – Our pets really are like members of the family. Share a picture of you and your pet. Ask your followers to share pictures and a favorite pet memory. 🐱🐶
- May 16 – New inventory alert! Highlight the gorgeous new listings on the market and entice hungry homebuyers with a For Sale graphic.
- May 17 – School’s out for summer! Help your audience find local daycare options now that school is coming to an end.
- May 18 – Take an opportunity today to share what a day in the life of a real estate worker looks like and why you love your job. Engage with your followers by also asking them what they love about their jobs.
- May 19 – Time to hype up your upcoming showing! Drum up some buzz with an Open House graphic. 🏠
- May 20 – Having good teammates can make all the difference when challenges come up at work. Take the time to highlight a teammate who has saved your bacon recently.
- May 21 – It’s gym season! Give insight on the best gyms in town or mix it up by showing off a rock climbing gym. 🧗 🏋
- May 22 – It’s almost the end of Mental Health Awareness Month. Do a brief mental health check-in with your followers and post a picture of a self-care activity you did this month.
- May 23 – Is it just us or is it hot in here AND out there? Help your followers cool off by highlighting a local pool perfect for relaxing on a hot day.
- May 24 –What new listings are coming soon to your area? Let people know with a Coming Soon graphic from Designs! 🏡
- May 25 – We’re under contract! Show off an Under Contract home with a graphic and link your listing to the post.
- May 26 – Knowledge is power, but wisdom is liberty. Share your wisdom by posting your favorite piece of advice and how it has helped you in life.
- May 27 – Some of the best food comes on four wheels! Highlight some local food truck vendors that make your area unique! 🚚 🍧🍔
- May 28 – As it gets hotter outside, it’s easy to start dreaming about your next vacation! Talk about a vacation you’re excited about and ask your followers to share a vacation they’re looking forward to.
- May 29 – Sports bring people together and make the summer more exciting! List some sports teams people can join or teams kids can participate in for the season. ⚽ 🏈 ⚾
- May 30 – Happy Memorial Day! Commemorate the heroes who sacrificed for us and our freedoms. Use a holiday graphic from Designs to get started.
- May 31 – Looking to increase your inventory? Pique the interest of potential home sellers with a Home Value graphic.
Let’s talk about what’s working. As you implement these ideas into your social media strategy, we want to hear which tips and tricks create the most engagement with your audience. Let us know in the comments below!