This Fluffy Pumpkin Dip is a rich and creamy no-bake dip, perfect for any fall gathering or even for dessert!
A fluffy cream cheese base is combined with pumpkin, spice, and everything nice in just minutes. Pumpkin pie dip is perfect for dipping crackers, cookies, or fruit.
Favorite Fall Dessert or Snack
- This pumpkin pie dip recipe adds a new twist to the dip menu with flavors found in our fave pumpkin pie recipe.
- It is easy to make in about 5 minutes without even heating the oven or the stove.
- This dip will last about 4-5 days in the fridge so it can be made ahead of time.
- Enjoy pumpkin dip throughout the week for dessert or as a fruit dip for a snack.
Ingredients in Pumpkin Dip
CREAM CHEESE: The cream cheese base is lightly sweetened with powdered sugar making it almost like a pumpkin cheesecake dip.
PUMPKIN, SPICE & EVERYTHING NICE: Pumpkin puree and pumpkin spices add the fall flavor in this recipe. Use a can of pumpkin puree for the pumpkin, not pumpkin pie filling.
TOPPING: Use whipped cream like cool whip for the topping, or homemade whipped Cream. Homemade whipped cream may not hold up quite as long in the fridge but holds up well for about 24 hours.
How to Make Pumpkin Dip
Make the perfect pumpkin fluff dip in no time!
- Beat cream cheese & powdered sugar together.
- Stir in pumpkin & spices per recipe below.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Refrigerate & serve.
Kitchen Tip: When using cream cheese in any dip (sweet or savory) beating it with a hand mixer makes it fluffy and easy to scoop without breaking your chips, dippers or fruit.
This is the perfect dip for dunking!
- Pieces of apples, bananas, berries, or any other fresh fruit.
- Gingersnaps, wafer cookies, vanilla cookies, or graham crackers.
- Pretzels, potato chips, or even just a spoon!
There are a couple of secrets to making this pumpkin dip extra fluffy:
- Use softened cream cheese.
- Be sure to beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar together until fluffy.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the dip, don’t overmix.
- This dip will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 4-5 days.
More Quick Dessert Dips
Did you enjoy this Fluffy Pumpkin Pie Dip? Be sure to leave a comment and a rating below!
Fluffy Pumpkin Dip
Pumpkin Pie Dip delivers fall flavors in a fluffy no-bake dip! Pumpkin & warm spices combine with a rich creamy base to make the perfect dip for apples, bananas, and more!
Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar with a hand mixer on midum until light and fluffy. Stir in pumpkin and spices.
Gently fold in whipped topping. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
Serve with sliced apples or graham crackers.
You will need 12 oz cream cheese for this recipe (1 1/2 blocks) for a nice rich dip. This dip can be made with just 8 oz but will be a little bit lighter in texture and flavor.
Beat the cream cheese with a hand mixer for best results.
Store leftover dip in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Calories: 315, Carbohydrates: 38g, Protein: 3g, Fat: 17g, Saturated Fat: 10g, Cholesterol: 47mg, Sodium: 152mg, Potassium: 140mg, Sugar: 36g, Vitamin A: 5350IU, Vitamin C: 1.3mg, Calcium: 63mg, Iron: 0.6mg
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
Keyword best recipe, how to make, pumpkin dip, pumpkin pie dip
Course Dessert, Dip