Greetings! A very warm welcome to Makes Noise.
Here are some of the terms and conditions for the use of our website at makesnoise.com.
We advise you to go through the guidelines and not enter the website without agreeing to all the regulations listed.
Let’s take a look at some of the important terms you should know before evaluating the actual terms and conditions:
- The ‘Company’, ‘we’ and ‘us’ refers to Makes Noise.
- ‘You’, ‘Client’, and ‘Your’ points to the website users.
- ‘Us’, ‘Parties’, and ‘Client’ can indicate both the company and the users.
You should note that these terminologies apply to our other formal agreements as well. The terms are not case-sensitive and are acceptable in the plural sense as well. These are per the country’s laws that allow such terms to refer to agree, accept and reflect on the payment necessary to undertake any procedures. Such procedures are carried out for the sole purpose of meeting the client’s needs regarding the company’s specified services.
Makes Noise and/or its licensors own and reserve all the intellectual property privileges for the content available on the website. You may access the content for your personal use as per the company’s terms and conditions.
You are required:
- Not to replicate, restructure, or copy any content from Makes Noise.
- Not to republish, sell, rent, and sub-license any material from Makes Noise.
However, our platform does allow you to express your views and opinions in some domains. The comments will not be the responsibility of Makes Noise as they do not represent the company’s preferences. Nonetheless, we reserve all rights to review and remove comments that do not adhere to the terms and conditions.
You permit and denote that:
- You are authorized to post the comments on our website and have all the required licenses and consensuses to do so. Keep in mind that the comments should not invade any intellectual property privileges related to copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The comments do not contain any insulting, vilifying, offensive, crude or otherwise prohibited material that could be considered as an assault of privacy;
- Your comments will not be used to implore or encourage business or present commercial activities or illegal actions of any kind.
You formally allow Makes Noise a universal license to use, alter, and authorize others to practice, imitate, and oversee any of your comments of any format.
You hold the responsibility of any content that is found on your webpage. Make sure that there are no violations to third party rights in case of posting links.
Hyperlinking Our Material
We automatically allow the following organizations to link to our web content:
- Government organizations
- News agencies, online distributors, search engines, and some qualified businesses.
The conditions to be followed by such entities are:
- Not portraying the link as misleading and incorrectly imply any form of ownership of our content.
- The link must follow the guidelines of Makes Noise at all times.
Any other requests are taken for approval and will be allowed to link, based on further guidelines provided at the time of approval.
We do not allow any of our users to build frames that may affect the appearance of our website without appropriate permissions.
Any link that seems inaccurate, misleading, or offensive can be reported immediately. We will review and take proper action accordingly.
However, Makes Noise does not claim any responsibility for the content of the provided links. We can’t promise you a website’s time frame and accuracy at any instance.
Reservation of Makes Noise rights
The company reserves all the rights to remove, edit, or review any activity that is related to our website such as external links. The rules and regulations are alterable and you are bound to follow them.