- 1 Inspirational Website of the Week: Vita Architecture
- 2 Instant websites for your clients with Divi Layout Packs
- 3 Indiepen
- 4 The State Of Web Workers In 2021
- 5 Inherit ancestor font-size, for fun and profit
- 6 GitHub Copilot
- 7 What’s new in ES2021
- 8 Detecting Hover-Capable Devices
- 10 Simple CSS Hack to Reduce Page Load Time
- 11 Using Performant Next-Gen Images in CSS with image-set
- 12 CSS @supports rules to target only Firefox / Safari / Chromium
- 13 Tiny Acquisitions
- 14 Building NPM package in 2021
- 15 The State of WebAssembly 2021
- 16 Fluid Paint
- 17 Using Framer Motion to Create Smooth Lazy Load Image Effects
- 18 Using CSS to Enforce Accessibility
- 19 In JS functions, the ‘last’ return wins
- 20 Multi Colored Text with CSS
- 21 Don’t Stop Me Now: How to Use React useTransition() hook
- 22 The unseen benefits of accessibility
- 23 Wikidata
- 24 Click to open… (CSS)
- 25 iPod.js
- 26 We Can’t Let People Work from Home, for Stupid Reasons
- 27 UI Interactions & Animations Roundup #17
- 28 How to Code the K72 Marquee Hover Animation
An elegant web experience with wonderful typography and some playful coloring details.
With the Divi Layout Packs you’ll get world-class designs ready to be used for your client projects.
An independent and privacy-friendly solution to embed HTML, CSS and JS code examples.
Surma helps you get up to speed on Workers on the Web in this extensive write-up.
Lea Verou explores font size inheritance and its challenges.
GitHub Copilot works alongside you directly in your editor, suggesting whole lines or entire functions for you.
Michelle Barker introduces us to the CSS Level 5 Media Queries specification and shows how we can detect hover-capable devices.
An article by Axel Rauschmayer where he introduces Temporal, the new date time API.
Mayank Gupta shows an interesting hack to reduce page load time.
Learn about the CSS image-set() function in this article by Ollie Williams.
Bramus got creative with @supports and shows how to use it to target specific browsers only.
How to write an NPM package in 2021? Is it possible without bundlers and transpilers? Julian Ćwirko explores.
This blog post shares the results of the first State of WebAssembly Survey.
Learn how to create a React JS skeleton image loader with a shimmer effect using CSS and animation from Framer Motion.
Adrian Roselli shows ways to use CSS in order to enforce accessibility.
A supercool multi-colored text demo in CSS. By Shireen Taj.
Read how to speed up UI updates by prioritizing updates using React useTranstion() hook. By Dmitri Pavlutin.
Christian Heilmann’s thoughts on accessibility and why he views accessibility features as “necessary for some, but also beneficial to all”.
Wikidata is a free, collaborative, multilingual, secondary database, collecting structured data to provide support for Wikipedia, Wikimedia Commons, the other wikis of the Wikimedia movement, and to anyone in the world.
Stupid reasons to not allow remote work. Dumb reasons to reject remote work.
A fresh pick of the most interesting UI animation and interaction shots to get inspired.
Learn how to recreate the direction-aware marquee menu hover animation seen on the website of K72 made by Locomotive.