Goku and friends are still as popular as ever – with Bandai Namco announcing Dragon Ball FighterZ and Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 have shifted over eight million units each since their initial releases. This figure combines both digital and physical sales across all platforms including Switch.
To celebrate this milestone, both games will be hosting special campaigns over the coming weeks. Here are the details via Gematsu:
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
- Campaign Period: November 12 to 18
- Campaign Details: Raid Boss Battle “Jiren (Full Power)”
- Participation Reward: Satan Badge (Common) x1, TP Medal x80
Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Campaign #1 Period: November 12 to 20
- Details: Downloadable content characters Bardock, Broly, Zamasu (Fused), Gogeta (SSGSS) are free to play during this period.
- Campaign #2 Period: November 20 to 28
- Details: Downloadable content characters Goku, Vegeta, Cooler, and Android 17 are free to play during this period.
- Campaign #3 Period: November 28 to December 7
- Details: Downloadable content characters Jiren, Videl, Goku (GT), Janemba, Gogeta (SSGSS), and Broly (DBS) are free to play during this period.
If you’ve not played these games before, be sure to check out our reviews for the full rundown:
Have you purchased these games yourself? Tell us down in the comments.