- 1 Zoom is a useful app on your phone or laptop. Find out how you can connect zoom meetings to the TV through Android or iOS.
- 2 How to Cast Zoom to Your TV
- 3 Cast Zoom meetings to a TV via Android
- 4 Mirror Zoom meetings to a TV through iOS
- 5 Display Zoom meetings to a TV using PC
Zoom is a useful app on your phone or laptop. Find out how you can connect zoom meetings to the TV through Android or iOS.
Zoom is one of the best software used for video conferencing. It offers real-time messaging along with screen sharing features that make communicating with others seamless despite the distance. Even though it does not have a TV version but it would be great to have Zoom meetings on a screen that is ten times bigger than Android and iOS devices. With a bigger screen, you can view the interface clearly along with the contents of the zoom meetings app. You can also see the faces of the people with whom you are talking to. Therefore, we can say that mirroring your zoom meetings screen to any other device can prove very helpful.
There are different alternatives for casting Zoom meetings to TV, however they just fall into two categories either wired or wireless. The positive point of using a wired connection is that it provides a stable connection and the benefit of a wireless connection is that you get to keep your phone along with the camera close to you.
Now if you are looking for ways to interface with your audience on a bigger screen then this article is for you! We have written down the best ways to cast Zoom meetings on TV.
How to Cast Zoom to Your TV
Zoom meting app doesn’t offer a version for a smart TV to enjoy on a bigger screen a better and bigger zoom meeting experience. Here we talk about an app to display Zoom meetings to TV and that app is called ApowerMirror.
ApowerMirror is an amazing app that lets you share as well as cast a screen from your Android or iPhone to your smart TV. This app works seamlessly for Windows, Android, MAC, and iOS, even for smart TVs. You can use it to cast Zoom meetings phone to phone, phone to your computer, and also mirror your phone to the smart TV. Begin to learn how you can display Zoom meetings to TV and share a meeting immediately with people who are not in the meeting room.
Cast Zoom meetings to a TV via Android
If you have an Android device and you wish to cast your zoom meetings to TV from your device, you can follow the steps mentioned below.
- Download ApowerMirror on your Android phone as well as smart TV. Now connect both the devices with the same WiFi network.
- Then run the ApowerMirror app on your phone and click the blue mirror button to search for your smart TV. Now click on the name of your smart TV to pair them both together. The QR code can also be scanned on your TV to connect. After this, your Android phone screen will be instantly mirrored to your TV.
- Now you can join Zoom meetings by launching the Zoom meetings app on your Android device. You can also cast your Zoom meetings with convenience to your TV and view the contents of the conference on your TV.
Mirror Zoom meetings to a TV through iOS
If you have an iOS device then you can take help from the steps mentioned below to cast Zoom meetings to the TV from iPhone.
- Download the ApowerMirror app on your iOS device and then on your TV. Connect your iPhone and TV under the same WiFi connection.
- The next step is to run the ApowerMirror app on your iOS device followed by tapping the blue mirror button. After tapping the button wait for the app to search and detect your TV, and after your TV has been detected tap on the name of your smart TV. You can also scan the QR code for connecting your TV.
- Then on your iPhone, open the Control Center and click tap “Screen Mirroring” to look for devices. Tap the name of your smart TV to have your iOS device mirror to your smart TV.
- In the end, all you have to do is to go to the Zoom meetings on your iOS device and you will see that it has been successfully displayed on your smart TV.
Display Zoom meetings to a TV using PC
The easiest most hassle-free way to display Zoom meetings on TV is from a PC with an HDMI cable. However, if you do not have an HDMI cable in possession, then you can also try to cast Zoom meetings from the computer to your TV wirelessly. To find out how you can do that, see and follow the steps below.
- Download the ApowerMirror app on your computer and smart TV. Now connect your computer and smart TV under the same WiFi connection.
- Next, on your smart TV, open up the ApowerMirror app and look for the PIN code to connect. Then launch the ApowerMirror app on your PC and tap on the “TV” option through its prime interface.
- Now enter the PIN code on your computer after which your PC screen will mirror your smart TV instantly. To cast your Zoom meetings to smart TV from your laptop or PC, just join a meeting on zoom from your PC, and it will also be mirrored on your smart TV in real-time.
Indeed, the zoom meetings app is great for conference calls that are to be online. It allows users to conveniently manage webinars and online meetings. With that being said it is important to note that Mac does not have the option to cast Zoom meetings screen to TV legitimately. However, you can use AirPlay Mirroring for casting your meetings on zoom to TV. Whereas in case, if you do not have an Android TV to display your Zoom meetings to TV then you need an HDMI link to associate your device to your TV. As a result of which, you can easily cast a zoom meeting to the TV through your Android via ApowerMirror, and see the magic happen.
We have listed above all of the best ways through which you can cast Zoom meetings to your TV through Android and iOS devices. If you have any suggestions or queries then please comment down below.