Do you ever wonder who might be visiting your Facebook profile frequently?
People who are not your friends on Facebook can also access your profile’s content to an extent. If you choose to allow people to follow you on Facebook, it is always good to also look out for your safety and to maintain your privacy. If your posts are public, then get ready for those posts to be displayed on their News Feed regularly.
The privacy settings of Facebook and other settings as well can become quite confusing to a user as they keep changing often. Therefore, you should always stay updated about these modifications so that you can maintain your privacy as well as enjoy Facebook while steering away from creepy stalkers who can follow you there.
Now, the question is, ‘how to see who follows you on Facebook?’
People usually cannot find the option of seeing their followers as they think it is hidden away somewhere. But don’t you worry, we have the answer right here!
You will receive a notification when a Facebook user starts following you and your public posts. If you wish the complete list of users who are following you, here is what you have to do:
- Firstly, in order to have followers apart from your friends, make sure that you have allowed users other than your friend list to follow you. This can be done by choosing the ‘Settings’ option, then clicking on ‘Public posts’ option from where you can easily select who will be able to follow you.
- Next, to see your followers, go to your profile page and click on the ‘Friends’ tab there.
- Select the ‘More’ option which will be present once you are successful with the second step. After that, you will get the option of ‘Following’
- Click on it and enjoy scrolling through your list of followers!
However, if the ‘Following’ option is not visible to you, it means you do not have any non-friend followers. If a user sends you a friend request, even if you accept it or reject the request, they will still be following you.
While this was all about your profile, you can also check who is following your Facebook page as well. It is not necessary that the people who follow your page are the ones who like it too. Here you can distinguish between your likes and your followers.
The steps you need to follow are to know who is following you.
- First of all, make sure you are on the ‘Page’ tab of your account
- Keep scrolling down until you see your page’s following and like numbers in the section on the right-hand sidebar.
- Through this, you can see how many people follow you.
Now, if you want to look at exactly who is following your page, there are some additional steps you will have to follow:
- Once on your page, click on the ‘Settings’ tab
- On the left sidebar, go to the ‘People and Other Pages’ option
- Adjust the menu to ‘People Who Follow This Page’
- You made it! Here you can see all your followers.