This latest batch of content adds a new sub-scenario called The Legendary Sprite Dance and the Yukata Set costumes; The Legendary Sprite Dance allows players to explore a new quest in Olive Town, while the Yukata Set will add a Yukata costume for both the player and marriage candidates.
As part of The Legendary Sprite Dance, players will interact with the Sprites who plan on hosting a festival within the Earth Sprite Village. If you have the Expansion Pass downloaded, you can jump into the action right now.
As a reminder, the Expansion Pass is priced at £17.99 / €19.99 / $29.95 AUD and can be purchased directly from the eShop (as long as you have the base game already, of course). Here’s a roadmap of what the Pass gives you:
Expansion Pass Details:
Part 1 – NOW AVAILABLE
● ‘Animal Attire’ costumes for the protagonists and marriage candidates.
● ‘Olive Town Mystery Files’ sub-scenario – Join Mikey and Cindy to discover the cause of strange incidents occurring across Olive Town in the very first mystery scenario in the STORY OF SEASONS series!
● ‘Windswept Falls Expansion Pack’ – Explore a refreshing, brand-new area home to four characters from a past entry on the Nintendo 3DS™ system (includes two marriage candidates).
● School Uniforms’ costume set for the protagonists and marriage candidates.
● ‘Terracotta Oasis Expansion Pack’ – Discover an exotic oasis home to four characters from STORY OF SEASONS for Nintendo 3DS (includes two marriage candidates).
Part 4 – NOW AVAILABLE
● ‘Yukata Set’ costumes for the protagonists and marriage candidates.
● ‘The Legendary Sprite Dance’ sub-scenario – The Earth Sprite Village is livelier than ever, and the sprites are determined to revive their legendary dance and hold a feast…with or without Boss Sprite’s permission!
Part 5 – August 2021
● ‘Twilight Isle Expansion Pack’ – Sail to an island bathed in twilight and meet the four characters from STORY OF SEASONS: Trio of Towns that have made it their new home (includes two marriage candidates).
Have you treated yourself to Pioneers of Olive Town’s Expansion Pass? Have you been enjoying the content it brings? Let us know in the comments.