Everybody has its favourite movie line, dialogues, or some famous saying of some authors or other artists. The most appreciated and loved dialogues or even quotes from renowned artists, shows, authors, and movies are below.
Kylo Ren Quotes
Kylo Ren, one of the founders of the First Order and the Knights of Ren, became the new Star Wars villain in the episode, The Force Awakens. Expected to beat what Darth Vader had begun Kylo Ren tends to lead the order against rebellion. Sure enough, just as any other villain, he’s got those fun moments we’ll all recall. Here are some of our favourite quotes from Kylo Ren:
- “That weapon is mine!”
- “I feel it too.”
- “I will fulfil our Destiny.”
- “No one will stand in our way.”
Juice WRLD Quotes
Birthed Jarad Anthony Higgins, Juice WRLD climbed to the top of this list in mid-2018 with the hit single “Lucid Dreams.” This summer album debuted at number 2 upon this Billboard Hot 100 list. Soon after his breakthrough hit, Juice WRLD released the album Goodbye & Good Riddance, a platinum-certified album. Here are some of the Juice WRLD’s famous quotations:
- “I’m a music head and always will be.”
- “Music is the best way that I can communicate with other people.”
- “I need to work with your legend.”
- “I stay to myself a lot.”
Lil Peep Quotes
A hip-hop artist influenced by musical artists like David Bowie and Fall Out Boy, Gustav Elijah Ahr, better known as Lil Peep. Lil Peep started releasing SoundCloud music in 2014 and became successful quickly. Since then, he has been regarded as a pioneer of modern emo-pop. His songs cover drug use, addiction and relationships.
- “I wish I didn’t have the heart to love you.”
- “Love now, cry later.”
- “I feel like I’m creative, and I want to take advantage of that.”
- “Never be ungrateful.”
Ferris Bueller Quotes
There will be a discussion of Ferris Bueller’s Day Off every debate on the best high school films ever made – or the most significant comics of all time, period. Shockingly, in less than a week John Hughes wrote the film script. The entire film takes place over a day as three high school students take a personal day to see Chicago’s sights.
- “What Are You Interested In?” “Nothing.”
- “Life Moves Pretty Fast. If You Don’t Stop And Look Around Once In A While, You Could Miss It.”
- “It’s A Little Childish And Stupid, But Then, So Is High School.”
- “This Is The Part Where Cameron Goes Berserk.”
The Dark Fantasy series, Supernatural, was published over the fifteen years. It collected some of the essential elements of every show: quotes. Supernatural has them and so many more from the sharp lines deep to funny lines and even obscure quotations that have become iconic.
- “Driver Picks The Music; Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.”
- “I Killed Hitler.”
- “No One In The History Of Torture’s Been Tortured With Torture Like The Torture You’ll Be Tortured With.”
- “People Don’t Just Disappear, Dean. Other People Just Stop Looking For Them.”
Michael Scott Quotes
The Office’s Michael Scott was one of the most famous characters ever in comedy. His colleagues were renowned for his incompetence, unintended violence, and heart’s courage. But the infinite number of quotable jewels he episodically shot was what most people knew about him. Although the “World’s best boss” has many memorable lines, we’ve limited them to a few of the best in history. Some are funny, some are informative, and some are eye-catching.
- “I’m Beyoncé, always.”
- “It’s Britney, bitch.”
- “Would I rather be feared or loved? Easy. Both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me.”
- “You know what they say. Fool me once, strike one, but fool me twice … strike three.”
Ricky Bobby Quotes
Talladega Nights is the undervalued jewel of the multiple collaborations of Will Ferrell and Adam McKay. The two went to the glory of Oscar and the embarrassment of Razzie, but that remained one of their finest films. While several entertaining performances are available, the show’s star is Ferrell’s, Ricky Bobby. He has some of the most amusing lines still quoted by people today. Revisit a few of Ricky Bobby’s funniest quotes for hilarious moments.
- “Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said…” I’m too drunk to taste this chicken.”
- “Here’s the deal I’m the best there is. Plain and simple. I wake up in the morning, and I piss excellence.”
- “From now on, you’re the Magic Man, and I’m El Diablo.”
- “Hi, I’m Ricky Bobby. If you don’t chew Big Red, then *bleep* you.”
The iconic actor, Leonard Nimoy, who played Spock in Star Trek, has died. He had been eighty-three. While Nimoy was a rich TV, movie and stage director and performer, Spock is his most identifiable character. Spock’s work is significant. His half-person, the half volcanic character was the calm counterpoint to the sometimes-emotional Captain Kirk of William Shatner on one of the most admired series of cults on TV and the movie. Here are some of the best quotations from Spock.
- “Insufficient facts always invite danger.”
- “Without followers, evil cannot spread.”
- “May I say that I have not thoroughly enjoyed serving with Humans? I find their illogic and foolish emotions a constant irritant.”
- “The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few or the one.”
Talladega Nights Quotes
‘Talladega Nights: indeed, the Ballad of Ricky Bobby’ was written ten years ago, adding to the sport of NASCAR memorable phrases and recognizable faces. Look back at the film’s best quotes as the landmark is celebrated. Any quotations below are well-known.
- “If you ain’t first, you’re last.”
- ”I wanna go fast!”
- ”I like to picture Jesus in a tuxedo T-shirt because it says I want to be formal, but I’m here to party.”
- ”I don’t know what to do with my hands.”
Stranger Things Quotes
Stranger Things is a show full of quotations to leave any content for viewers. Here are some of the best quotes of Stranger Things.
- “Mornings are for coffee and contemplation.”
- “You shouldn’t like things because people tell you you’re supposed to.”
- “Friends don’t lie.”
- “Sometimes, your total obliviousness just blows my mind.”