If you’ve ever wanted to simulate the experience of a businessman on the Japanese stock market during the 80s and 90s, soon you’ll be able to.
Developer Ternox has announced it’ll be bringing Stonks-9800: Stock Market Simulator to the Nintendo Switch and multiple other platforms at some point next year.
“A simulator of a businessman on the Japanese stock market in the 80s and 90s. Chill, catch a retro vibe, and watch your profits grow in the text-based game STONKS-9800: Stock Market Simulator.”
- Buy Stocks
- Buy stocks, get dividends, monitor the stock price.
- Your actions affect the market.
- Keep an eye on your health and do not overwork, lest you end up in the hospital.
- Catch Retro Vibe
- Mini-games: pachinko and betting on horse races.
- Relive the period Japanese asset price bubble.
- Meet Yakuza.
- Manage your time.
- Get Stonks
- Manage the company, having a controlling interest.
- Buy your own real estate and cars, increasing your level of comfort.
- Watch how your profits grow.
Does this sound like your kind of game? Comment down below.